Welcome to the See App! (“See”) The See App Company, LLC (“our Company, us or we”) provides our website located at https://theseeapp.com (our site) and our Non-Contemplative Meditation™ services available via this site as well as our mobile device application (our App).
So that these Terms are easy to read, our Site, services, and App are collectively referred to as “Services.” Please read these Terms of Service (the “Terms”) carefully as they govern your use of our Services, our products, and your relationship with our Company, our employees, and corporate officers.
Agreement to Terms
By using our Services, you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you don’t agree to be bound by these Terms, do not use the Services.
Changes to Terms or Services
We may modify the Terms at any time, at our sole discretion. If we do we’ll let you know either by posting the modified Terms on the Site or through some other communication. It’s important that you review the Terms whenever we modify them because if you continue to use the Services after we have posted modified Terms on the Site, you are indicating to us you agree to be bound by the modified Terms. If you don’t agree to be bound by the modified Terms, then you may not use the Services anymore. Because our Services are evolving we may change or discontinue all or any part of the Services, at any time and without notice, at our sole discretion.
Unless you opt-out of arbitration within 30 days of the date you first agree to these terms by following the opt-out procedure specified in the “Arbitration” section below, and except for certain types of disputes described in the “Arbitration“ section below, you agree that disputes between you and us will be resolved by binding, individual arbitration and you are waiving your right to a trial by jury or to participate as a plaintiff or class member in any purported class action or representative proceeding.
Who May Use the Services
You may use the Services only if you are 13 years or older and are not barred from using the Services under applicable law. To purchase the Services (described in the Section titled “Purchases” below), you must be 18 years or older and capable of forming a binding contract.
Registration and Your Information
If you want to use certain features of the Services you’ll have to create an account (“Account”). You can do this via our App or the Site or through your account with certain third-party social networking services such as Facebook (each, an “SNS Account”). If you choose the SNS Account option we’ll create your Account by extracting from your SNS Account certain personal information such as your name and email address and other personal information that your privacy settings on the SNS Account permit us to access.
It’s important that you provide us with accurate, complete, and up-to-date information for your Account and you agree to update such information, as needed, to keep it accurate, complete, and up-to-date. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, we have the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Site (or any portion thereof). You agree that you won’t disclose your Account password to anyone, and you’ll notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your Account. You’re responsible for all activities that occur under your Account, whether or not you know about them.
Using the Services
Via the Services, users can select from a variety of options to create customized meditation and self-improvement sessions. You can also use the paid functionality of the Services to utilize the enhanced functionality of the Services or purchase items that are offered for sale through the Services (the “Products”), as described in further detail under the Section titled “Purchases” below.
You understand and agree that the Services, as well as any information you learn by using See or from our Company, are not intended, designed, or implied to diagnose, prevent, or treat any condition or disease, nor to ascertain the state of your health, or be a substitute for professional medical care. Not all activities described on the Services are suitable for everyone. Do not use the Services while driving, operating heavy machinery, or performing other tasks that require attention and concentration. You understand and agree that you are solely responsible for your use of the Services.
See offers certain enhanced features of the Services which you can purchase as a monthly and yearly subscription (“Subscription”). A description of features associated with Subscriptions is available via the Services. When you purchase a Subscription or a Product (each, a “Transaction”), we may ask you to supply supplementary information relevant to your Transaction such as your credit card number, the expiration date of your credit card, and your address(es) for billing and delivery (“Payment Information”). You represent and warrant that you have the legal right to use all payment method(s) represented by any such Payment Information. The amounts due and payable by you for a Transaction through the Services will be presented to you before you place your order. If you choose to initiate a Transaction via the Services, you authorize us to provide your Payment Information to third-party service providers so we can complete your Transaction and agree (a) to pay the applicable fees and any taxes; (b) that See may charge your credit card or third party payment processing account, including, but not limited to your account with our App store or distribution platform (like the Apple App Store, Google Play or other similar platforms created for the sale and distribution of apps) where our App is made available (each, an “App Provider”), for verification, pre-authorization and payment purposes; and (c) to bear any additional charges that your App Provider, bank or other financial service providers may levy on you as well as any taxes or fees that may apply to your order. You’ll receive a confirmation email after we confirm the payment for your order. Your order is not binding on See until accepted and confirmed by See. All payments made are non-refundable and non-transferable except as expressly provided in these Terms.
If you have any concerns or objections regarding charges, you agree to raise them with us first and you agree not to cancel or reject any credit card or third party payment processing charges unless you have first made a reasonable attempt at resolving the matter directly with us.
See reserves the right to not process or to cancel your order under certain circumstances, for example, if your credit card is declined, if we suspect the request or order is fraudulent, or in other circumstances, we or any officer or employee of the Company deems appropriate in its (our) sole discretion. We also reserve the right, in its sole discretion, to take steps to verify your identity in connection with your order. You may need to provide additional information to verify your identity before completing your Transaction (such information is included within the definition of Payment Information). We will either not charge you or refund the charges for orders that we do not process or cancel.
Subscriptions Renew Automatically Until You Cancel and How to Cancel Your Subscription
All amounts are payable and charged: (i) for a one-time purchase (e.g. monthly Subscription), at the time you place your order; and (ii) For monthly or yearly subscriptions, at the beginning of the subscription and, because each such subscription renews automatically for an additional period equal in length to the expiring subscription term until you cancel it, at the time of each renewal until you cancel, using the Payment Information you have provided. You must cancel your monthly or yearly Subscription before it renews to avoid the billing of the fees for the next Subscription period. If you purchase your Subscription via the Site, you can cancel the renewal of your subscription at any time by contacting us through email at email@example.com.. If you purchase your Subscription via an App Provider, you can cancel the renewal of your subscription at any time with our App Provider. You will not receive a refund for the fees you already paid for your current subscription period, and you will continue to receive the Services ordered until the end of your current Subscription period.
Changes to Price Terms for Subscriptions
See reserves the right to change its pricing terms for Subscriptions at any time and See will notify you in advance of such changes becoming effective. Changes to the pricing terms will not apply retroactively and will only apply for Subscription renewals after such changed pricing terms have been communicated to you. If you do not agree with the changes to See’s pricing terms then you may choose not to renew your Subscription per the section “Subscriptions Automatically Renew Until You Cancel & How to Cancel Your Subscription.”
You agree that your purchases are not contingent on the delivery of any future functionality or features, or dependent on any oral or written public comments made by See regarding future functionality or features.
We welcome feedback, comments, and suggestions for improvements to the Services or Products (“Feedback”). You can submit Feedback by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You grant to us a non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, fully-paid, royalty-free, sub-licensable, and transferable license under all intellectual property rights that you own or control to use, copy, modify, create derivative works based upon and otherwise exploit the Feedback for any purpose.
Content and Content Rights
For purposes of these Terms, (i) “Content” means text, graphics, images, music, art, software, audio, video, works of authorship of any kind, and information or other materials that are posted, generated, provided, or otherwise made available through the Services; and (ii) “User Content” means any Content that users (including you) provide to be made available through the Services. Content includes without limitation User Content.
See does not claim any ownership rights in any User Content and nothing in these Terms will be deemed to restrict any rights that you may have to use and exploit your User Content. Subject to the foregoing, See and its licensors exclusively own all right, title, and interest in and to the Services and Content, including all associated intellectual property rights. You acknowledge that the Services and Content are protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws of the United States and foreign countries. You agree not to remove, alter or obscure any copyright, trademark, service mark, or other proprietary rights notices incorporated in or accompanying the Services or Content.
Rights in User Content Granted by You
By making any User Content available through Services you hereby grant to us a non-exclusive, transferable, sublicensable, worldwide, royalty-free license to use, copy, modify, create derivative works based upon, distribute, publicly display, publicly perform and distribute your User Content in connection with operating and providing the Services and Content to you and other users.
Rights in Content Granted by See
Subject to your compliance with these Terms, we grant you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable license to download, view, copy and display the Content solely in connection with your permitted use of the Services and solely for your personal and non-commercial purposes.
Rights and Terms for Apps
Rights in App Granted by See
Subject to your compliance with these Terms, See grants you a limited non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable license to download and install a copy of our App on a mobile device or computer that you own or control and to run such copy of our App solely for personal, non-commercial purposes. See reserves all rights in and to our App not expressly granted to you under these Terms. You may not copy our App, except for making a reasonable number of copies for backup or archival purposes. Except as expressly permitted in these Terms, you may not: (i) copy, modify or create derivative works based on the App; (ii) distribute, transfer, sublicense, lease, lend or rent our App to any third party; (iii) reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble the App; or (iv) make the functionality of our App available to multiple users through any means.
Additional Terms for App Store Apps
If you accessed or downloaded our App from the Apple Store, then you agree to use our App only: (i) on an Apple-branded product or device that runs iOS (Apple’s proprietary operating system software); and (ii) as permitted by the “Usage Rules” outlined in the Apple Store Terms of Service.
If you accessed or downloaded our App from an App Provider, then you acknowledge and agree that:
- These Terms are concluded between you and See, and not with App Provider, and that, as between See and our App Provider, See, is solely responsible for the App.
- App Provider has no obligation to furnish any maintenance and support services for the App.
- In the event of any failure of our App to conform to any applicable warranty, you may notify App Provider and App Provider will refund the purchase price for our App to you (if applicable) and, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, App Provider will have no other warranty obligation whatsoever for the App. Any other claims, losses, liabilities, damages, costs, or expenses attributable to any failure of our App to conform to any warranty will be the sole responsibility of See.
- App Provider is not responsible for addressing any claims you have or any claims of any third party relating to our App or your possession and use of the App, including, but not limited to: (i) product liability claims; (ii) any claim that our App fails to conform to any applicable legal or regulatory requirement; and (iii) claims arising under consumer protection or similar legislation.
- In the event of any third-party claim that our App or your possession and use of our App infringes that third party’s intellectual property rights, See will be solely responsible for the investigation, defense, settlement, and discharge of any such intellectual property infringement claim to the extent required by these Terms.
- App Provider and its subsidiaries are third-party beneficiaries of these Terms as related to your license of the App, and that, upon your acceptance of the terms and conditions of these Terms, App Provider will have the right (and will be deemed to have accepted the right) to enforce these Terms as related to your license of our App against you as a third-party beneficiary thereof.
- You must also comply with all applicable third-party terms of service when using the App.
- You agree to comply with all U.S. and foreign export laws and regulations to ensure that neither our App nor any technical data related thereto, nor any direct product thereof is exported or re-exported directly or indirectly in violation of or used for any purposes prohibited by such laws and regulations. By using our App you represent and warrant that: (i) you are not located in a country that is subject to a U.S. Government embargo, or that has been designated by the U.S. Government as a “terrorist supporting” country; and (ii) you are not listed on any U.S. Government list of prohibited or restricted parties.
You agree not to do any of the following:
- Post, upload, publish, submit or transmit any Content that: (i) infringes, misappropriates or violates a third party’s patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret, moral rights or other intellectual property rights, or rights of publicity or privacy; (ii) violates, or encourages any conduct that would violate, any applicable law or regulation or would give rise to civil liability; (iii) is fraudulent, false, misleading or deceptive; (iv) is defamatory, obscene, pornographic, vulgar or offensive; (v) promotes discrimination, bigotry, racism, hatred, harassment or harm against any individual or group; (vi) is violent or threatening or promotes violence or actions that are threatening to any person or entity, or (vii) promotes illegal or harmful activities or substances;
- Use, display, mirror, or frame the Services, or any individual element within the Services, See’s name, any See trademark, logo or other proprietary information, or the layout and design of any page or form contained on a page, without See’s express written consent;
- Access, tamper with or use non-public areas of the Services, See’s computer systems or the technical delivery systems of See’s providers;
- Attempt to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any See system or network or breach any security or authentication measures;
- Avoid, bypass, remove, deactivate, impair, descramble or otherwise circumvent any technological measure implemented by See or any of See’s providers or any other third party (including another user) to protect the Services;
- Attempt to access or search the Services or download Collective Content from the Services through the use of any engine, software, tool, agent, device, or mechanism (including spiders, robots, crawlers, data mining tools, or the like) other than the software and/or search agents provided by See or other generally available third party web browsers;
- Send any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, email, junk mail, spam, chain letters, or other forms of solicitation;
- Use any meta tags or other hidden text or metadata utilizing a See trademark, logo URL, or product name without See’s express written consent;
- Use the Services for any commercial purpose or the benefit of any third party or in any manner not permitted by these Terms;
- Forge any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or newsgroup posting, or in any way use the Services to send altered, deceptive, or false source-identifying information;
- Attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software used to provide the Services;
- Interfere with, or attempt to interfere with, the access of any user, host or network, including, without limitation, sending a virus, overloading, flooding, spamming, or mail-bombing the Services;
- Collect or store any personally identifiable information from the Services from other users of the Services without their express permission;
- Impersonate or misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity;
- Violate any applicable law or regulation; or
- Encourage or enable any other individual to do any of the foregoing.
- Teach or instruct any individual in Non-Contemplative Meditation, or represent to be an agent of us or our Services with the exception of referring individuals to the recorded versions contained in the See App or other digital or written instructions as from time to time may be made available by See or the Company.
- Reproduce the written or spoken word contained in our apps, Non-Contemplative Meditation recordings, either in whole or in part whether by transcription or voice.
- Systematically retrieve data or other content from See to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database, or directory without written permission from us.
- Make any unauthorized use of See, including collecting usernames and/or email addresses of users by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email, or creating user accounts by automated means or under false pretenses.
- Use a buying agent or purchasing agent to make purchases on See.
- Use See to advertise or offer to sell goods and services.
- Circumvent, disable, or otherwise interfere with security-related features of See, including features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of any Content or enforce limitations on the use of See and/or the Content contained therein.
- Engage in unauthorized framing of or linking to See.
- Trick, defraud, or mislead us or other users, especially in any attempt to learn sensitive account information such as user passwords; make improper use of our support services or submit false reports of abuse or misconduct.
- Engage in any automated use of the system, such as using scripts to send comments or messages, or using any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools.
- Interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on See or the networks or services connected to See.
- Attempt to impersonate another user or person or use the username of another user.
- Use any information obtained from See in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person.
- Use See as part of any effort to compete with us or otherwise use See and/or the Content for any revenue-generating endeavor or commercial enterprise.
- Decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of See.
- Attempt to bypass any measures of See designed to prevent or restrict access to See, or any portion of See.
- Harass, annoy, intimidate, or threaten any of our employees or agents engaged in providing any portion of See to you.
- Delete the copyright or other proprietary rights notice from any Content.
- Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) viruses, Trojan horses, or other material, including excessive use of capital letters and spamming (continuous posting of repetitive text), that interferes with any party's uninterrupted use and enjoyment of See or modifies, impairs, disrupts, alters, or interferes with the use, features, functions, operation, or maintenance of See.
- Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) any material that acts as a passive or active information collection or transmission mechanism, including without limitation, clear graphics interchange formats ("gifs"), 1√ó1 pixels, web bugs, cookies, or other similar devices (sometimes referred to as "spyware" or "passive collection mechanisms" or "pcms").
- Except as may be the result of standard search engine or Internet browser usage, use, launch, develop, or distribute any automated system, including without limitation, any spider, robot, cheat utility, scraper, or offline reader that accesses See, or using or launching any unauthorized script or other software.
- Disparage, tarnish, or otherwise harm, in our opinion, us and/or See.
- Use See in a manner inconsistent with any applicable laws or regulations.
Although we’re not obligated to monitor access to or use of the Services or Content or to review or edit any Content, we have the right to do so, to operate the Services, to ensure compliance with these Terms, and to comply with applicable law or other legal requirements. We reserve the right but are not obligated, to remove or disable access to any Content, at any time and without notice, including, but not limited to, if we, at our sole discretion, consider any Content to be objectionable or in violation of these Terms. We have the right to investigate violations of these Terms or conduct that affects the Services. We may also consult and cooperate with law enforcement authorities to prosecute users who violate the law.
Links to Third-Party Websites or Resources
The Services and App may contain links to third-party websites or resources. We provide these links only as a convenience and are not responsible for the content, products, or services on or available from those websites or resources or links displayed on such websites. You acknowledge sole responsibility for and assume all risk arising from, your use of any third-party websites or resources.
We may terminate your access to and use of the Services, at our sole discretion, at any time and without notice to you. You may cancel your Account at any time by sending an email to us at email@example.com. If you purchase a Subscription via an App Provider, you should also cancel your Subscription with our App Provider directly. Upon any termination, discontinuation, or cancellation of Services or your Account, all provisions of these Terms which by their nature should survive will survive, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, limitations of liability, and dispute resolution provisions.
The Services, Products, and Content are provided “as is,” without warranty of any kind. Without limiting the foregoing, we explicitly disclaim any warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, quiet enjoyment or non-infringement, and any warranties arising out of course of dealing or usage of trade.
We make no warranty that the Services or Products will meet your requirements or be available on an uninterrupted, secure, or error-free basis. We make no warranty regarding the quality, accuracy, timeliness, truthfulness, completeness, or reliability of any Content.
You will indemnify and hold harmless See and its officers, directors, employee, and agents, from and against any claims, disputes, demands, liabilities, damages, losses, and costs and expenses, including, without limitation, reasonable legal and accounting fees, arising out of or in any way connected with (i) your access to or use of the Services or Content or (ii) your violation of these Terms.
Limitation of Liability
Neither we or any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the Services, or Content will be liable for any incidental, special, exemplary, or consequential damages, including, but not limited to lost profits, loss of data, or goodwill, service interruption, computer damage or system failure or the cost of substitute Services or Products arising out of or in connection with these terms or from the use of or inability to use the Services, Products or Content, whether based on warranty, contract, tort (including negligence), product liability or any other legal theory, and whether or not See has been informed of the possibility of such damage, even if a limited remedy set forth herein is found to have failed of its essential purpose. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, so the above limitation may not apply to you. In no event will See’s total liability arising out of or in connection with these terms or from the use of or inability to use the Services, Products, or Content exceed the amounts you have paid to See for use of the Services, Products, or Content or fifty dollars ($50), if you have not had any payment obligations to See, as applicable. The exclusion and limitations of damages set forth above are fundamental elements of the basis of the bargain between See and you.
These Terms and any action related thereto will be governed by the laws of the State of Massachusetts without regard to conflict of law principles.
Agreement to Arbitrate
You and we agree that any dispute, claim or controversy arising out of or relating to these Terms or the breach, termination, enforcement, interpretation, or validity thereof or the use of the Services, Products, or Content (collectively, “Disputes”) will be settled by binding arbitration, except that each party retains the right: (i) to bring an individual action in small claims court and (ii) to seek injunctive or other equitable relief in a court of competent jurisdiction to prevent the actual or threatened infringement, misappropriation or violation of a party’s copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, patents or other intellectual property rights (the action described in the foregoing clause (ii), an “IP Protection Action”). Without limiting the preceding sentence, you will also have the right to litigate any other Dispute if you provide See with written notice of your desire to do so by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. within thirty (30) days following the date you first agree to these Terms (such notice, an “Arbitration Opt-out Notice”). If you don’t provide See with an Arbitration Opt-out Notice within the thirty (30) day period, you will be deemed to have knowingly and intentionally waived your right to litigate any Dispute except as expressly set forth in clauses (i) and (ii) above. The exclusive jurisdiction and venue of any IP Protection Action or, if you timely provide See with an Arbitration Opt-out Notice, will be the state and federal courts located in Massachusetts and each of the parties hereto waives any objection to jurisdiction and venue in such courts. Unless you timely provide See with an Arbitration Opt-out Notice, you acknowledge and agree that you and See are each waiving the right to a trial by jury or to participate as a plaintiff or class member in any purported class action or representative proceeding. Further, unless both you and See otherwise agree in writing, the arbitrator may not consolidate more than one person’s claims, and may not otherwise preside over any form of any class or representative proceeding. If this specific paragraph is held unenforceable, then the entirety of this “Dispute Resolution” section will be deemed void. Except as provided in the preceding sentence, this “Dispute Resolution” section will survive any termination of these Terms.
Any arbitration proceeding will be administered by the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”) under the Commercial Arbitration Rules and the Supplementary Procedures for Consumer Related Disputes (the “AAA Rules”) then in effect, except as modified by this “Dispute Resolution” section. The AAA Rules are available at www.adr.org/arb_med or by calling the AAA at 1-800-778-7879. The Federal Arbitration Act will govern the interpretation and enforcement of this Section.
A party who desires to initiate arbitration must provide the other party with a written Demand for Arbitration as specified in the AAA Rules. (The AAA provides a general Demand for Arbitration form and a separate form for Request for Arbitration for Massachusetts residents.) The arbitrator will be either a retired judge or an attorney licensed to practice law and will be selected by the parties from the AAA’s roster of arbitrators. If the parties are unable to agree upon an arbitrator within seven (7) days of delivery of the Demand for Arbitration, then the AAA will appoint the arbitrator per the AAA Rules.
Arbitration Location and Procedure
Unless you and See otherwise agree, the arbitration will be conducted in the county where you reside. If your claim does not exceed $10,000, then the arbitration will be conducted solely based on the documents that you and See submit to the arbitrator unless you request a hearing, or the arbitrator determines that a hearing is necessary. If your claim exceeds $10,000, your right to a hearing will be determined by the AAA Rules. Subject to the AAA Rules, the arbitrator will have the discretion to direct a reasonable exchange of information by the parties, consistent with the expedited nature of the arbitration.
The arbitrator will render an award within the time frame specified in the AAA Rules. The arbitrator’s decision will include the essential findings and conclusions upon which the arbitrator based the award. Judgment on the arbitration award may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof. The arbitrator’s award of damages must be consistent with the terms of the “Limitation of Liability” section above as to the types and amounts of damages for which a party may be held liable. The arbitrator may award declaratory or injunctive relief only in favor of the claimant and only to the extent necessary to provide relief warranted by such claim. If you prevail in arbitration you will be entitled to an award of attorneys’ fees and expenses, to the extent provided under applicable law. See will not seek, and hereby waives all rights it may have under applicable law to recover, attorneys’ fees, and expenses if it prevails in arbitration.
Your responsibility to pay any AAA filing, administrative and arbitrator fees will be solely as set forth in the AAA Rules. However, if your claim for damages does not exceed $75,000, See will pay all such fees unless the arbitrator finds that either the substance of your claim or the relief sought in your Demand for Arbitration was frivolous or was brought for an improper purpose (as measured by the standards set forth in Federal Rule of Civil Procedure 11(b)).
Notwithstanding the provisions of the “Modification” section above, if See changes this “Dispute Resolution” section after the date you first accepted these Terms (or accepted any subsequent changes to these Terms), you may reject any such change by sending us written notice (including by email to email@example.com.) within 30 days of the date such change became effective, as indicated in the “Last Updated” date above or in the date of See’s email to you notifying you of such change. By rejecting any change, you are agreeing that you will arbitrate any Dispute between you and See under the provisions of this “Dispute Resolution” section as of the date you first accepted these Terms (or accepted any subsequent changes to these Terms).
These Terms constitute the entire and exclusive understanding and agreement between See and you regarding the Services, Products, and Content, and these Terms supersede and replace all prior oral or written understandings or agreements between See and you regarding the Services, Products, and Content. If any provision of these Terms is held invalid or unenforceable (either by an arbitrator appointed pursuant to the terms of the “Arbitration” section above or by a court of competent jurisdiction, but only if you timely opt-out of arbitration by sending us an Arbitration Opt-out Notice under the terms set forth above), that provision will be enforced to the maximum extent permissible, and the other provisions of these Terms will remain in full force and effect.
You may not assign or transfer these Terms, by operation of law or otherwise, without See’s prior written consent. Any attempt by you to assign or transfer these Terms, without such consent, will be null and of no effect. See may freely assign or transfer these Terms without restriction. Subject to the foregoing, these Terms will bind and inure to the benefit of the parties, their successors, and permitted assigns.
Any notices or other communications provided by See under these Terms, including those regarding modifications to these Terms, will be given: (i) by See via email; or (ii) by posting to the Services. For notices made by e-mail, the date of receipt will be deemed the date on which such notice is transmitted.
There is no joint venture, partnership, employment or agency relationship created between you and us as a result of these Terms of Service or use of the Site. You agree that these Terms of Service will not be construed against us by virtue of having drafted them.
You hereby waive any and all defenses you may have based on the electronic form of these Terms of Service and the lack of signing by the parties hereto to execute these Terms of Service.
Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of such right or provision. The waiver of any such right or provision will be effective only if in writing and signed by a duly authorized representative of See. Except as expressly set forth in these Terms, the exercise by either party of any of its remedies under these Terms will be without prejudice to its other remedies under these Terms or otherwise.
In order to resolve a complaint regarding the Site or to receive further information regarding use of the Site, please contact us at:
The See App Company
PO BOX 201
1672 Falmouth Rd
Centerville MA 02632